Giada Presents the latest Flagship Products at ISE 2016
Amsterdam, Feb. 9, 2016
Giada, one of the leading ICT product and solution providers, today proudly presents the latest embedded, digital signage and server products at Integrated Systems Europe, held in Amsterdam RAI.
In the world's fastest-growing and best-attended system integration, professional AV and communication exhibition, Giada introduces the comprehensive product lines for embedded PC/motherboards and servers, designed to meet the demands of industrial and business applications e.g. Internet of Things, digital signage, automation and storage: Here some of the highlights:
• The F200 series stand out with low power, fanless and metal design for high durability, various video output options make them ideal for thin clients and desktop virtualization
• Giada F302, the high performance fanless smart PC, adopting Intel 6th generation i3/i5/i7 CPU and 3 display outputs
• The G330, Giada's flagship model for digital signage, is powered by Intel 6th generation Core I3/i5/i7 CPU, and supports up to 6 independent displays
• MI-N3150SL, the thin Mini-ITX motherboard with versatile display outputs (HDMI/DVI/LVDS) and rich connectivity, designed for digital signage.
• MG-5200DL is a tiin Mini-ITX M/B with discrete GPU, powered by Intel® Core™ i5 Processor, and can be widely used in digital signage applications in shopping mall, hotel, bank, airport and education
• Giada GT400, the 4-Bay MicroServer with dual LAN and raid 0, 1, 5, 10 and JAHC unattended technology support, including the full-featured operation system GTS
To experience these exciting products, you are utmost welcome to visit Giada at Booth 8-H275!