Giada joined IoTWF 2015 with Intel
The Internet of Things World Forum (IoTWF), this year attended by more than 2300 delegates, is the one place where the entire IoT community can share the latest developments and emerging applications, all of which will be on display onsite at the event in Dubai.
As the elite sponsor for IoTWF, Intel invited selected partners to join and present the latest IoT products and solutions in the center of the hub: Giada, Cisco, Habidatum, Windriver, Umajin and Kodisoft.
Giada proudly demonstrates the embedded products in collaboration with professional IoT solution providers:
Giada also demonstrates three other products designed for embedded and IoT applications.
- Habidatum shows an analytical visualization interface using an example of how Dubai World Trade Center is connected to other areas in Dubai through Twitter discussions. By using Giada D2308U with powerful Core i7 CPU and NVIDIA GTX graphics processor, Habidatum's application impresses visitors with smooth and interactive visual experience.
- Windriver Helix is a comprehensive portfolio of software solutions for harnessing intelligence to drive innovation and business transformation for IoT. The Giada i58B provides the ideal development platform for IoT.
The event is still ongoing. You shouldn't miss this great opportunity for discussion and sharing of best practices on every front of IoT.
- G320: Embedded PC with 6-display video output for multi-screen digital signage
- F210: Cost-effective thin client on Cherry Trail platform, with Windows 10, Linux and Android support
- P211: The OPS solution for IWB and education applications